Refund and cancellation policy
Please note that for any advance bookings we require a non-refundable deposit, which will be 50% of the total booking cost including any extras.
Special offers / promotions or similar may require full payment in advance.
Should you cancel your booking your 50% deposit will be non-refundable.
Should you need to move your booking, this is at the sole discretion of the management and is subject to notice given and availability. If it is not possible to do so, you will be deemed to have cancelled your booking and your deposit will not be refunded.
Please notify us of any changes in group size for any party bookings 48 hours before your booking as we cannot guarantee availability if not confirmed. If fewer players attend on the day to what you have booked, we reserve the right to charge the full amount for the absent players.
If you do not notify us of any additional players you wish to add to your booking in good time, we cannot guarantee availability – please be aware that game sessions get booked very quickly, and we cannot guarantee space/availability for additional players to be added onto your booking from the date/time you have made your booking. If you would like to find out if there are any available spaces in your game session(s) to add additional players onto your booking, please call us on 020 8466 7689.
In exceptional circumstances and at the managers discretion, a credit note or refund may be issued.
The company can be contacted at:
Laser Quest Bromley
94 Bromley Hill
General terms and conditions
- You need to be at least 7 years old to play Laser Quest.
- No running allowed.
- We advise wearing flat shoes only with a sole that grips. No heeled or open-toe footwear allowed. If you choose to participate wearing incorrect footwear, you do so at your own risk of injury.
- No physical contact allowed under any circumstances.
- No disrespectful, abusive, or threatening behaviour.
- No climbing on the scenery.
- No crouching, crawling, or lying down.
- Laser Quest is played in a dark and unusual environment with loud music, effects lighting and smoke effects. If you are unsure about your suitability for this, then please speak to a member of staff.
- Any person with a medical condition should consider that Laser Quest is an activity that requires significant physical exertion.
- At all times children are the responsibility of the supervising adult. Laser Quest does not provide services of child supervision to children using the centre.
- Laser Quest staff members are present to ensure the correct use of the Laser Quest equipment, access first aid facilities and to implement the centre rules. We do expect parents and guardians to maintain responsibility for the general behaviour and conduct of their group.
- Only food and beverages purchased at the centre may be consumed on the premises unless you have hired the use of our party area, or we have given permission to bring food and beverages at the time of your booking.
- The cost per head for Birthday party bookings will include 2 slices of pizza (or pizza can be substituted for chicken nuggets). Our chicken nuggets also come from Pizza Hut at an additional cost as a substitute to pizza. If you feel you may need additional pizzas or portions of chicken nuggets on the day, please ensure extra food is ordered in advance at the time of booking your party OR by calling/emailing us and giving good notice please. Extra food cannot be ordered on the day.
- Additional pizzas or portions of chicken nuggets for adults or guests not participating in the Birthday Party can be ordered if required at an additional standard cost per pizza / portion of chicken nuggets. Extra pizzas or portions of chicken nuggets must be ordered in advance at the time of booking your party OR by calling/emailing us giving good notice please. Extra food cannot be ordered on the day.
- For Birthday party bookings, glossy invitations and unfilled party bags are available to collect from the venue. Please let us know if you require invitations and party bags in advance so we have time to prepare your pack.
- No food or beverages may be taken in or consumed in the kit up area (air lock) or the arena.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited within the building at all times. Smoke sensors operate throughout the centre.
- Due to the size of the Laser Quest equipment and the nature of the game, it is deemed unsuitable for children under the age of 7.
- Disrespectful, abusive or threatening behaviour directed towards staff or customers will not be tolerated and will be reported to the police. Anyone deemed to be intoxicated or under the influence of illegal substances will be refused entry to the centre.
- The company does not accept responsibility for the loss of, or damage to personal possessions/valuables. If you leave your possessions/valuables unattended in the kit up area (air lock), or anywhere within the centre at any time during your visit, you do so at your own risk.
- All players participate at their own risk. The company does not accept liability for loss or injury of whatever nature, caused through misuse of the equipment, lack or parental supervision or failure to comply with the venue rules.
- The company reserves all rights to admission.
- The company reserves the right to alter times, attractions, and prices without notification.
- Players must arrive at least 15 minutes before your first game begins. Games may occasionally be delayed. Late arrivals may miss their game, in which case no refund will be offered.
- General public games are open to players of all ages (7-year-olds upwards) and abilities.
- The maximum number of packs available is subject to change. Whilst every effort is made to maintain the maximum number of packs there may be occasions when this is not possible.
- We do not allow photos to be taken in VR Escape or our Escape Room under any circumstances. Due to the secretive nature of escape rooms, photos may give the game away. Customers will be asked to place phones in the lockers provided before gameplay starts.
- Under no circumstances are players to walk outside of the VR Escape room whilst still wearing a headset. PLAYERS MUST take off the headset before walking out of the room, otherwise the headset calibration will be damaged.
- Our VR attractions should be suitable for most over the age of 6+ however staff discretion will still be used if a child is too small to ride or to fit our VR headsets.
- If you do take part in a VR or 5D simulation, it is at your own risk. Please be aware if you are pregnant, suffer from heart conditions, epilepsy, or inner ear problems we recommend it is in your best interest not to take part in the VR or 5D experience as there are flashing lights, sudden movements, and loud noises.#
- Laser Quest offers a variety of VR software titles with a range of genres and ratings. Our team can provide helpful recommendations regarding content, but it is the sole responsibility of the parent/guardian of any visitor under the age of 18 to ensure that the content selected by them is deemed appropriate for their age.
- Terms and conditions are subject to change. Please check before participating.
- Any concerns regarding our services should be discussed immediately with a member of staff.