VR/5D Experience Waiver
ASSUMUPTIONS OF RISKS, CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATIONS, RELEASE OF LIABILITY, WAIVER OF CLAIMS, AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT.
By partaking in any VR/5D experience, I confirm that I have read and accept the terms of this Agreement and that I agree to abide by them. The words “I” and “me” in this Agreement refers to the User and “Laser Quest (Bromley) Limited” the Company, and “Laser Quest Bromley” the trading style. Should I access the Services on behalf of another legal entity, I hereby warrant that I have the authority, actual or implied, to bind that entity to the Agreement.
In using the Services, I represent and warrant that I have the capacity to enter into a legal agreement. If I do not have the capacity to enter into a legal agreement, I may not use the Services unless a parent or legal guardian agrees and consents to this Agreement on my behalf. By permitting a person who lacks capacity to utilise the Services, the parent or legal guardian is hereby bound by this Agreement.
If I do not agree to the terms of this Agreement, I understand that I must promptly discontinue my access to and use of the Services. Any continued use of the Services will be considered as consent and acceptance of the terms of this Agreement by the User or their parent or legal guardian.
This is an important document: You must read it before agreeing and using VR or 5D simulations:
- I acknowledge that this Assumption of Risk and Conditions of Participation applies to all Activities that I (or those under my supervision) intend to take part in at Laser Quest Bromley.
- I wish to participate in the Activities organised by Laser Quest Bromley.
- I declare that I am 18 years or older.
- I consent to allow the child(ren) under my supervision to participate in the Activities. I acknowledge the risk on their behalf and will ensure they comply with the conditions of participation detailed below. I confirm they are of at least the minimum age to participate and that I am the parent or guardian or otherwise that I am authorised to agree to this Waiver.
- I agree that I will indemnify and hold harmless Laser Quest (Bromley) Limited from any costs, expenses, loss, liability, damages or costs that may arise as the result of or in connection with or resulting from my failure or the failure of those under my supervision to adhere to these terms and conditions.
- I acknowledge that participants in the Activities should be in good health and declare that to the best of my knowledge neither I or those under my supervision have a medical condition which is likely to increase the chance that I am, or they are involved in an incident, resulting in injury to myself, themselves or others. (Please note that it is recommended consulting a doctor before using Laser Quest Bromley equipment if you are pregnant, elderly, have pre-existing binocular vision abnormalities or psychiatric disorders, epilepsy, or inner ear problems or suffer from a heart condition or other serious medical conditions. Similarly, we advise against using Laser Quest Bromley equipment when tired, have digestive problems, are under emotional stress or anxiety, or when suffering from cold, flu, headaches, migraines, or earaches, as this can increase your susceptibility to adverse symptoms).
- I understand and accept, on behalf of myself and those under my supervision, that I shall be responsible for my own safety using all equipment at Laser Quest Bromley and that I shall conduct any Activities in a responsible manner.
- I understand that Laser Quest Bromley employees have difficult jobs to perform. They seek to create a safe environment, but they are not infallible. They might be unaware of a participant’s health or abilities. They may give incomplete warnings or instructions and the equipment being used might malfunction. I expressly agree and promise to accept and assume all the risks existing in this activity. My participation in this activity is purely voluntary and I elect to indemnify and hold harmless Laser Quest (Bromley) Limited from any claims, direct or indirect loss, damage or injury arising from or in connection with my acts or omissions or those of persons under my supervision.
- I understand that Laser Quest Bromley virtual reality equipment is recommended for users who are seven (7) years of age and up and stand at least 110cm (43″) tall and that staff discretion will still be used if a child is too small (irrespective of minimum age) to ride or to fit our VR headsets. (Anyone under the age of 13 must be supervised by a parent/guardian at all times). I also acknowledge that for safety reasons, the maximum weight for an individual on the Motion Rides is 120kg (19 stone) and warrant that I and those under my supervision do not exceed this weight. (VR Arena activities do not have any weight limit).
- I accept that any damage caused to Laser Quest Bromley equipment by me and/or those under my supervision shall be my sole liability and I shall indemnify and save harmless Laser Quest (Bromley) Limited from said damages.
- I acknowledge that Laser Quest Bromley is not responsible for any lost, stolen, or damaged personal items which occur during my time on the Laser Quest Bromley premises and I agree that Laser Quest Bromley shall have the right to suspend or cancel my participation or the participation of those under my supervision before, or during the Activities in the event of intoxication, non-compliance with these conditions or for reckless or careless behaviour.
- I am aware that I may be required to calibrate Laser Quest Bromley virtual reality equipment with a staff member prior to beginning a session. The calibration of Laser Quest Bromley virtual reality equipment may take up a small portion of the scheduled booking slot.